All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDon Depresso is a depressed freelance writer (read: unemployed) who does a lot of drugs and pines for his ex-girlfriend. This book contains a collection of almost all the Don Depresso comic strips created from March through September of 2012, along with commentary. The Don Depresso comics series deals with depression as well as other recurring themes, such as drug use and abuse, techlogy (particularly Linux and open source software), dating and relationships, and what it's like to be an American in 2012.
- Author BiographyRuji Chapnik was born in San Francisco, CA in 1985. She has self-published three comic books, It's All in the Family, Cripple, and Don Depresso, Volume I. Her fiction and nonfiction have also been published in various journals.
- Author(s)Ruji Chapnik
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.