All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis versatile book from Master Teaching Artist Resurreccion Espisa features 10 full-length plays in English and Spanish. Some plays are bilingual, and one is written for a multigenerational group. Tested in both inner-city and suburban schools, the plays dramatically improve reading and speaking skills; more than that, they promote creativity, team work, and self-confidence. Equally accessible to Spanish-dominant and English-dominant students, each play includes a list of essential vocabulary words that will enhance every student's language abilities!
- Author BiographyRESURRECCION ESPINOSA, a theater professional, is a Master Teaching Artist for the State of Connecticut and Director of Teatro Latino Estudiantil (URI) and Teatro Latino de New London.
- Author(s)Resurreccion Espinosa
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dorothy Louise Hall
- Translated byCharles Frink
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.