All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
About this product
- DescriptionSan Antonio catering company Don Strange of Texas, kwn across the state as the king of caterers, is acclaimed for serving fresh, delicious food with imaginative flair, even at events attended by thousands of people. From its humble beginnings as a small grocery store and meat market, the business has evolved into an empire of catering venues. The author, Don s wife, reveals his invative genius in cooking and serving party foods, his showman s sense of fun and surprise, and his dogged persistence in overcoming the challenges of feeding huge crowds under adverse conditions. The book contains more than one hundred of the caterer s most popular recipes, adapted for the home kitchen by ted chef Terry Thompson-Anderson. Also included are cooking tips and sample party menus. Tracey Maurer s full-color photographs illustrate selected dishes and the caterer s signature serving style.
- Author BiographyFRANCES STRANGE is owner of Don Strange Market Place, a full-service catering company in San Antonio.
- Author(s)Frances Strange
- PublisherShearer Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShearer Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1547 g
- Width260 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Tracey Maurer
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.