All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiterary Nonfiction. Politics. Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign seemed, at first, like a harmless joke: an eccentric billionaire's entertaining grab at free publicity. But w that Trump has moved to front-runner status for the Republican mination, and as his rhetoric has become increasingly divisive, America and the world most confront the potential of a Trump presidency. In this highly readable analysis, Oliver Jones exposes the candidate and our media- driven culture that allowed his dangerous rise. This is the book that everyone needs to read during this election cycle the stakes have never been higher.
- Author(s)Oliver Jones
- PublisherEyewear Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleSquint
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEyewear Publishing
- Weight195 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.