All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Donal Walsh was able to see the beauty in life. He spent his valuable time helping us to open our eyes' Cecelia Ahern, author Donal Walsh lost his battle against cancer in May 2013, but he left behind an extraordinary legacy. In his short life, he had fought the disease on three occasions with bravery and determination, but he had also come to national attention when he spoke out about suicide in young people in an RTE television interview and, later, in an article in a national newspaper. Donal was determined to open people's eyes to the beauty of life and to help them to see that death is never an answer. His words provoked a national reaction and had real and lasting results - in his death, Donal made us question ourselves and the way we live our lives. Before he died, he asked that his parents continue to spread the message of living life. Here, in this heartbreaking and inspirational memoir, his father Fionnbar gives voice to Donal in a testament to an exceptional young man and to a lasting legacy.
- Author BiographyFionnbar Walsh is married to Elma Walsh and father of Jema and Donal. He lives in County Kerry.
- Author(s)Fionnbar Walsh
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight234 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.