All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionBill Curtis ends a long naval career and begins a difficult search for his wayward father. He goes to work for Sarah Cameron the matriarch of a civil war vintage homestead. Sarah's operations on the large ranch are basically pack animal training and a backcountry-packing venture, while Sarah's sister and her husband operate the large cattle business independently. A monumental accident happens that affects all their lives and Bill is caught up in the nightmare. As time progresses Bill realizes that he enjoys the outdoor life, is enchanted by the backwoods environment, and finds that he has fallen in love with Sarah. Bill and Sarah's paradise is shattered by a group of escaped convicts. Together they face this challenge, both physically and emotionally, believing that they will always be there for each other both today and in the many years to come in their beloved Montana wilderness.
- Author BiographyAuthor Bio Bill Sands lives on the North Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, far removed from his birthplace and childhood in Massachusetts. He spent part of his early adulthood in Tennessee, before moving to Montana. A veteran of the U.S. Navy and the Army National Guard, Bill logged over seventeen-years in military service. The author is married, has four children, and a host of descendants. He has lived in the contemporary settings of small towns as well as wilderness locations in the Montana wilds. For a period of years, he operated a small cattle ranch in Montana. Moving westward to Washington State, he captained his own salmon troller and long-line boat. Now retired, he indulges his boating interests and spends long summers in remote British Columbia waters, enjoying leisure time with his wife and faithful dog Edward.
- Author(s)Bill Sands
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.