Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis 240-page book is the complete, authoritative guide to the history, techniques and patterns of crochet - and w it's been updated to reflect what's popular in crochet today. The skill-building projects have been refreshed with up-to-the-minute patterns. Materials and basic techniques are clearly illustrated. Twenty-nine unique projects are stunningly photographed, with thorough written instructions. The pattern gallery explains how to read patterns and features 164 charts for traditional, as well as brand new crochet patterns.
- Author BiographyThis California-based team of artists and craft designers produces some of the most popular and best selling how-to kits, leaflets, booklets, books, encyclopedias and CDs on the market today. Founded in 1985 by Donna Kooler, the group has a web site at www.koolerdesign.com.
- Author(s)Kooler Design Studio
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight998 g
- Width222 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ua3zq19 May, 2015by
Absolutely the book you have to have if you are serious about crocheting
i was looking for a single reference book rather than the several I have. This is a fantastic book for the beginner or experienced stitcher. This is it.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.