All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of Tough Questions, designed for use in any small group setting, is ideal for use in seeker small groups. Based on more than five years of field-tested feedback, extensive improvements make this best-selling series easier to use and more appealing than ever for both participants and group leaders. The Tough Questions Series How can an all-powerful God allow suffering? Is Jesus really the only way to God? Why should I trust the Bible? Tough questions. Reasonable questions. The kinds of challenging questions you, or someone you kw may be asking, that are worth taking time to explore. In six sessions designed to get small groups thinking and interacting, each guide in the Tough Questions series deals frankly with objections commonly raised about Christianity. You'll engage in the kind of spirited dialog that shows the Christian faith can stand up to scrutiny. DON'T ALL RELIGIONS LEAD TO GOD? Don't All Religions Teach Basically the Same Thing? Isn't It Eugh to Be Sincere? What's so Different About Christianity? Aren't Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses Christians Too? Is Jesus Really the Only Way to God? What Happens to People Who've Never Heard of Jesus?
- Author BiographyGarry Poole authored (with Lee Strobel) the best-selling Experiencing the Passion of Jesus, which is a discussion guide based on Mel Gibson's film about the Crucifixion. He also developed the seeker small-group strategy at Willow Creek Community Church, where he has been a key evangelism leader for a dozen years.
- PrizesRunner-up for Christian Book Award 1999.
- Author(s)Garry D. Poole
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTough Questions S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight120 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.