All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Ask Me If I Love is the story of a young man who hates war, but serves faithfully in his country's army. He loves his parents, but can longer care about the things that are important to them. He is a citizen of a religious state, but questions many of its precepts. In need of someone to give meaning to his life he falls in love with an American girl. He is Assaf Ryke-one of the new Israelis of the 1960s. Moving from a discotheque in Jerusalem to the beach at Caesarea, from a shabby flat in Tel Aviv to an apartment in London, Don't Ask Me If I Love is a vel of love and alienation in a country t rmally associated with the generation gap.
- Author BiographyAmos Kollek is a native of Israel, and spent his life there, except for the year he spent in Washington, D.C. when his father was Israeli consul. He was discharged from the army in 1968 and studied psychology and philosophy at the Hebrew University.
- Author(s)Amos Kollek
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Weight385 g
- Width139 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.