All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 4 and up. This book is for anyone who is at a transitional point in their life. Boy Raindrop is afraid to let go of his cloud and drop to the ground. He doesn't want to take a risk, he doesn't like change, and he is happy with his comfortable life. His father encourages him to jump out of his comfort zone and see what he is missing. This book provides all who read it with a positive perspective on change, taking risks, and giving back. Hardcover or Softcover, 32 pages.
- Author(s)Julia Cook
- PublisherNational Center for Youth Issues
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Center for Youth Issues
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width227 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anita DuFalla
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.