Don't Be That Boss: How Great Communicators Get the Most Out of Their Employees and Their Careers by Mark Wiskup (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn executive coach shows you how better communication leads to productivity and profitability Communication is the key to success when you manage other people. But it's t eugh to just communicate; you have to communicate in the right way to get the results you want from your people and teams. In Don't Be That Boss, rewned executive coach Mark Wiskup shows you how to communicate effectively with colleagues and workers to create a healthy, productive, happy work environment. The story follows two leaders through a typical workday and all their typical communications-including meetings, conferences, one-on-one discussions, break room banter, phone calls, and even emails. Based on real situations you'll probably recognize, you'll watch as two committed, intelligent people take different approaches to communication and reap very different results. Along the way, you'll realize what good communication is, how it works, and how it makes your business better in virtually every way.* Written by an experienced communications coach who works with Fortune 500 clients, CEOs and managers across the country* Shows that how you communicate in the office is just as important as what you communicate* Explains why excellent communication skills are vital to individual and organizational success* Effective communication is vital for the success of both large and small businesses* Mark Wiskup is also the author of The It Factor and Presentation S.O.S. Whether you're an executive, manager or small business owner, this book will show you how to improve your communication skills to better your business.
- Author BiographyMark Wiskup has been a communications coach for the last two decades, presenting coaching sessions to Fortune 500 companies across a wide range of industries. He teaches executives how to master communications techniques with employees, leading to more productive, profitable, happy workplaces. For more information, visit www.wiskupcommunications.com.
- Author(s)Mark Wiskup
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight322 g
- Width146 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.