All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBullying is a problem in every school at every age level. Learning how to stand up to a bully is toughand so is learning t to be a bully yourself! Readers learn what a bully is and many of the common reasons bullying occurs. The main content clearly states that bullying is unacceptable, and photographs emphasize the negative emotions caused by bullying. In addition, some suggestions on dealing with bullyingas potential bully or bystanderare given to help readers if the situation arises.
- Author(s)Frances Nagle
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMinding Our Manners
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width183 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.