All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionYou've been sucked into the abyss of divorce and can't focus on anything. How in the world can you be expected to read a book? Your emotions are all over the place, and you don't even kw where to start. Don't Burn the Underwear is the source for immediate answers to all those questions running through your head. How did I get here? Can I save my marriage? What should I do w? Will my kids be okay? If you're looking for concise, candid answers regarding divorce, look further!
- Author BiographyA preeminent divorce and family law attorney, Susan Saper Galamba is experienced in the courtroom as well as trained in mediation and arbitration. Recognized as a Super Lawyer, she is active in her local family law bar organizations, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, and has maintained the highest possible AV rating in Martindale Hubbell's peer review rating system.
- Author(s)Susan Saper Galamba
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.