All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for fans of Jennifer E. Smith and Huntley Fitzpatrick, Don't Call Me Baby is a sharply observed and charming story about mothers and daughters, best friends and first crushes, and our online selves and the truth you can only see in real life. All her life, Imogene has been kwn as the girl on that blog. Imogene's mother has been writing an incredibly embarrassing, and incredibly popular, blog about her since before she was born. The thing is, Imogene is fifteen w, and her mother is still blogging about her. In gruesome detail. When a mandatory school project compels Imogene to start her own blog, Imogene is reluctant to expose even more of her life online ...until she realizes that the project is the opportunity she's been waiting for to define herself for the first time.
- Author BiographyGwendolyn Heasley is a graduate of Davidson College and earned master's degrees from the University of Missouri-Columbia and the Vermont College of Fine Arts. Gwendolyn lives in Naples, Florida, the setting of Don't Call Me Baby, but still misses New York City. She is also the author of two other novels for teens, Where I Belong and A Long Way from You, and a digital original novella, The Art of Goodbye.
- Author(s)Gwendolyn Heasley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.