All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn Don't Call Me Ugly entrepreneur and former model Alicia Douvall opens up about her traumatic experiences with plastic surgery throughout the years and the treacherous journey towards self-acceptance: from the turmoil of operations going wrong, her inappropriate relations with one of her surgeons, to how she's w reached the point where she ackwledges the mistakes she made by trying to alter her body so frequently, as well as the consequences of undergoing such life-changing procedures. The autobiography starts off with Alicia reflecting on her strict upbringing, before embarking on her rebellious teenage years - including expulsion from school and spending her young pregnancy moving from hostel to hostel. Douvall's story is certainly emotive, yet it allows the readers to experience her positive humour throughout.
- Author BiographyAlicia is most well known for her former model status. Since her career in modelling Douvall has appeared on Celebrity Love Island (ITV); The Real Extras (LifeStyle Channel); 50 Greatest Plastic Surgery Shockers (Channel 4); Glamour Models, Mum and Me (BBC3) Glamour Models, Mum and Me, Me and Baby (BBC3) and Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (Channel 5). Now Alicia's main focus in life is on her own wellbeing and her successful organic Argan skincare range called Douvall's stocked in luxury stores such as Fortnum and Mason.
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Content Note24 colour plates
- Weight739 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.