Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Ever Tweak a Sister's Nose will take you on a roller-coaster adventure that you wished you had the moxie to join. The mysteries behind Kettering Wood Plantation take the six gutsy sisters to New Orleans, by way of a paddle wheeler, The Mumbley Peg. The oddities that take place on their excursion brings the sisters face to face with a descendent of Paris Fin Ladoeu. The Phemenal incident sends the sisters on a search for answers. While in New Orleans they rummage through old files, ledgers, and musty newspaper clippings in search for information on the murder of the Voodoo Priestess, Paris Marie Fin Ladoeu while she attends a fashion show at her friend SuZetta LaBlauncc's home.
- Author BiographyBorn in Higgins, Texas in the late thirties, Julie Auna and her siblings grew up in Elkhart, Indiana. She married her husband, Carl, in the mid fifties and together they were blessed with three sons. When their sons left the nest to enter elementary school it was then that she chose cosmetology as a lifelong career that she still enjoys to this day. This wonderful vocation has set the stage for many stories, some funny, some sobering, and some sad. In the late sixties Julia Auna and her family moved to Hot Springs, Arkansas where writing became her hobby. After her boys left for a life of their own she decided to take a beginners computer course at National Park Community college, which encouraged her second venture, a class in creative writing, and she was hooked. One of her first loves after God and family is penning fiction, using episodes taken from her own life or the lives of her siblings and customers. Now in her early 70s she still believes she is way too young to sit down and say, I quit. For her, writing is like a heartbeat, it makes all her tomorrows worth living.
- Author(s)Julie Auna
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.