All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're smart, you'll read my book Of modern children's etiquette. If you don't, I'm sad to say Your life will be pathetiquette. Meet Miss Information, the world's foremost expert on bad behavior, as she offers upside-down advice about the etiquette of absolutely everything. In twenty impishly off-center poems she states her views on such important topics as bathing (with and without gerbils), kissing (Komodo dragons as well as teachers), and eating. Exuberant illustrations full of hilarious antics add to the humor of this mischievous spoof on bad behavior. These sly poems offer a child-friendly way to discuss what good behavior really should be like and are sure to become every child's essential guide to a rollicking good time!
- Author BiographyDAVID GREENBERG's picture books in verse include the popular Slugs. He lives in Portland, Oregon. NADINE BERNARD WESTCOTT has illustrated countless humorous picture books, including Hello, Snow! by Hope Vestergaard. She lives in Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David Greenberg
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication05/09/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nadine Bernard Westcott
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.