All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a somewhat humorous compendium of rules for real estate vices through the experiences of a real estate agent working in 3 states on and off from 1970 to 2005. Possibly useful for buyers or sellers to see what goes on behind the real estate scenes.
- Author BiographyThe author lived and practiced real estate in New Jersey, Pittsburgh, Findlay (Ohio) and beautiful Amelia Island (Florida). Rookie of the Year, Realtor of the Year, President of the Association of Realtors, licensed real estate instructor and Woman of the Year (ABWA), kept her active with lots of experiences. Many of these led to a few practical rules for the real estate rookie, or a chuckle from the lay person who knows little about what goes on behind the real estate drama of buying and selling dreams.
- Author(s)Gerry Clare
- PublisherVentures Publications
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVentures Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.