All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have the quality of life that you deserve? Are you concerned that you may run out of money during your retirement years? Will you have the lifestyle in retirement that you have dreamed of? Are you paying more in taxes than Your Fair Share ? Are you concerned with the effects a market downturn may have on your investments? How will a serious illness affect your lifestyle? What effect would it have on your spouse? Is your spouse able to maintain the same lifestyle if you are t here? Will your loved ones pay unnecessary fees and taxes before they receive their inheritance? If you are getting ready for retirement or you are already retired, how have you addressed these concerns? Could you benefit from a Retirement Quarterback?
- Author BiographyFounder of Seniors Financial Services and Spicer Wealth Management, Bryon K. Spicer, has dedicated over three decades of his life to educating and assisting retirees and pre-retirees on how to plan for and protect their Financial Security for their Golden Years. An advocate for comprehensive financial and retirement planning, Bryon's planning goal is that all components of a client's financial affairs work in collaboration, trying to produce the best possible outcome. He provides counsel in all areas of finances like preserving the assets which they have worked so hard to accumulate, creating income plans to help maintain accustomed lifestyles during their retirement years and preserve those assets from an unknown event taking them away. Being very tax efficient which includes assisting with numerous areas of taxes such as income, estate, capital gains, gift and generation skipping, we focus on finding how we can use the proper combination of financial tools available in the market place to safely and legally position their finances to pay only their fair share of taxes, now and in the future. We work with the entire market place to search for a combination of financial tools that will help achieve the goal of greater return with lower market risk. We then focus on helping them structure their affairs to transfer their assets to their loved ones in the most efficient way possible while reducing costs of probate and estate taxes. Bryon specializes in identifying potential loopholes of a person's financial, investment and estate plans, and detects where unnecessary monies are falling through the cracks. Bryon attended Wright State University and has held several professional designations including Certified Insurance Counselor. He has co-authored a book titled Issues of Aging. He is currently writing his next book titled Don't Get Sacked in Retirement a financial quarterback's playbook for winning the game. This book talks about routine mistakes people make in handling their finances.Bryon is a sought after speaker. He regularly conducts public workshops on many advanced financial topics to the general public and special interest groups. In addition he has been a guest lecturer at the Ohio State University.Bryon has been married to his wife, Kay, since 1985 and has one son. He and his family are very active in their church, school and sports associations, with Bryon holding several board positions within each.
- Author(s)Bryon K Spicer
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.