All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- Description<b>The latest Death on Demand Mystery from the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>Death at the Door</i>...</b> Annie Darling, owner of the Death on Demand mystery bookstore, is hosting a party to celebrate successful Southern literary icon and former Broward s Rock resident Alex Griffith and his bestselling new vel, <i>Don t Go Home</i>. But after the local paper anunces that Griffith aims to reveal the real-life inspirations behind his characters, perhaps the author should take his own advice. Not everyone in town is ready to give him a glowing review. As Annie attempts damage control, her friend Marian Kenyon gets in a heated argument with Griffith. It s a fight Annie won t soon forget especially after the author turns up dead. Despite an array of suspects to match Griffith s cast of characters and a promise to her husband, Max, to steer clear of sleuthing Annie s t about to let the police throw the book at her friend when the real killer remains at large...
- Author BiographyAn accomplished master of mystery, <b>Carolyn Hart</b> is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of more than fifty novels of mystery and suspense, including the Death on Demand Mysteries and the Bailey Ruth Ghost Mysteries. Her books have won multiple Agatha, Anthony, and Macavity awards. She s also been honored with the Amelia Award for significant contributions to the traditional mystery from Malice Domestic, and was named a Grand Master by the Mystery Writers of America. One of the founders of Sisters in Crime, Hart lives in Oklahoma City, where she enjoys mysteries, walking in the park, and cats. She and her husband, Phil, serve as staff cat owners will understand to brother and sister brown tabbies.
- Author(s)Carolyn Hart
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDeath on Demand Mysteries (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.