Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.10
About this product
- DescriptionFrom The New York Times bestselling author of Come Home comes a riveting thriller about one man's search for his wife's killerLisa Scottoline's Don't Go introduces us to Dr. Mike Scanlon, an army doctor called to serve in Afghanistan, who is acutely aware of the dangers he'll face and the hardships it will bring his wife Chloe and newborn baby. And deep inside, he doesn't think of himself as a hero, but a healer.However, in an ironic turn of events, as Mike operates on a wounded soldier in a war-torn country, Chloe dies at home in the suburbs, in an apparently freak household accident. Devastated, he returns home to bury her, only to discover that the life he left behind has fallen apart. He's a stranger to his baby girl, and his medical practice has downsized in his absence. Worse, he learns a shocking secret that sends him into a downward spiral.Grief-stricken, Mike makes decisions upon returning to Afghanistan which will change his life forever. It's t until he comes home for good that he grasps the gravity of his actions, and realizes he must fight the most important battle of his life, to reclaim his life and his daughter. Along the way, he discovers that everything is t as it seems, and he learns ugly truths about those he loves the most, as well as the true meaning of heroism.
- Author BiographyLISA SCOTTOLINE is a New York Times bestselling and Edgar Award-winning author of eighteen novels. A past president of the Mystery Writers of America, her recent novel Look Again has been optioned for a feature film. She is a weekly columnist for The Philadelphia Inquirer and her columns have been collected into books and optioned for television. Published in thirty countries, she has 25 million copies of her books in print in the United States. She lives in the Philadelphia area with an array of disobedient pets. Jeremy Davidson won an AudioFile Earphones Award for Allan Folsom's The Machiavelli Covenant. He has also narrated books including Elise Broach's critically-acclaimed children's book Masterpiece, as well as titles by Robert Edsel, Eric Van Lustbader, and Ray Lemoine.
- Author(s)Lisa Scottoline
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight277 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byJeremy Davidson
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time690
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.