About this product
- DescriptionFinally, here is a book that effectively examines this situation and offers safe solutions for beating the game. Don't Hate the Player; Hate the Game by Robert Williams is a straightforward, practical, and humorous playbook that illustrates some of the major age-old techniques kwn as 'the game' used by many men to attract and exploit women. The point of this book is t to merely reveal trade secrets, but to enlighten and encourage young ladies while retraining and refocusing young men, answering questions such as, 'Why do players play?' and 'How do I recognize a player?' Ultimately, young ladies will learn to form positive, lasting relationships.
- Author(s)Professor Robert Williams
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication09/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.