All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas Columbus the first European in the Americas?What sport became more popular after the Civil War?Were the Little Rock Nine a rock-and-roll band? As best-selling author Kenneth C. Davis kws, history can be fun, fascinating, and memorable. When his don't kw much about(r) history was published in 1990, it was a sensation. The book delivered a fresh take on history with its wit and unusual detail. Davis w does for young people what his earlier book did for adults. In his trademark question-and-answer style -- peppered with surprising facts, historic reproductions, and Matt Faulkner's lively illustrations -- Davis introduces our ancestors who settled the East and expanded the West, as well as those who had been living here all along. His sure touch brings the drama and excitement of the American story vividly to life.
- Author(s)Kenneth C Davis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDon't Know Much About...(Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Faulkner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $15.26Trending at AU $22.60
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.