All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoah Ryan and Jules Doucette had spent every moment of their lives together, first as childhood best friends and later as young lovers. The two had their future all planned out-until one unspeakable decision tore them apart. Twenty-six years later, Jules is living her life by someone else's plan. She's running her mother's store, living in her mother's house, following her mother's rules, and keeping the secrets her mother made her bury. Then Noah comes home, and any sense of order and structure flies out the window. Noah's return does more than just stir up old memories-it also forces Jules to see her life in a whole new way and uncover secrets even she didn't kw were hidden. But can the power of first love triumph over years of pain and lies?
- Author BiographySharla Lovelace is the bestselling, award-winning author of The Reason Is You, Before and Ever Since, Just One Day, Don't Let Go, and Stay with Me. She writes stories about small-town love filled with warmth and humor. Being a Texas girl through and through, she's proud to say she lives in southeast Texas with her retired husband, a souped-up golf cart, and two crazy mutts. She loves connecting with readers and is available by Skype for book club meetings and chats. For a list of her events and to sign up for her monthly newsletter, see her website at sharlalovelace.com.
- Author(s)Sharla Lovelace
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight435 g
- Width137 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.