Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.55Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionLieutenant Alex Delillo must face a dangerous serial killer in Scott Frost's fourth book for Headline. It starts with a body found lying in the centre of the Rose Bowl's dark field, surrounded by thousands of empty seats. For Lieutenant Alex Delillo, it's the beginning of a nightmare. The sixteen-year-old girl is found wrapped in a sleeping bag and as Delillo opens it she discovers that the body is frozen solid. The mystery deepens further when her partner, Harrison, recognises her as the daughter of a prominent lawyer who disappeared three years before. A search of the stadium reveals the only other clue - a copy of an etching by the nineteenth century artist Francisco Goya. It's a picture of a dead woman in the exact same pose as the frozen young girl. The girl's death is swiftly followed by others. All of the victims are prominent in the community and each body is posed as a copy of a Goya painting. For Delillo and Harrison, one thing is clear - their killer is treading in the footsteps of a great artist who despised the Establishment and w it seems -one in power is safe. Not even their boss, Chief Chavez...
- Author BiographyScott Frost is a former screenwriter whose credits include Twin Peaks and The X-Files. Scott lives in Montana.
- Author(s)Scott Frost
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight292 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.