All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelive the magic and majesty of JURASSIC PARK in this re-presentation of the classic movie. On Isla Nublar, Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. Ellie Sattler, and Dr. Ian Malcolm have been joined by John Hammonds grandchildren, Lexie and Tim, for the next leg of the Jurassic Park tour. Out on the grounds, the group discovers a sick triceratops and thats t all. A hungry T. rex crashes the party in the third action-packed volume! Spotlight is a division of ABDO Group. Grades 4-8.
- PublisherSpotlight (MN)
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJurassic Park
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpotlight (MN)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width173 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.