All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaugh, lead, and succeed - let Wolf Rinke show you how. Just because your management practices worked yesterday, doesn't mean they work today. Break out of your management rut to greater success and productivity with the techniques in Don't Oil the Squeaky Wheel . Written by management guru Wolf Rinke, this humorous, instructive guide distills a lifetime of management consulting experience into 20 easy-to-digest lessons to help you be a more effective manager. These strategies will change the way you lead people and have an immediate payoff on the bottom line.You'll discover the shrewd wisdom of: don't satisfy customers - exceed your customers' expectations, and they'll remember you and your organization; don't focus on work - matter what you produce, you're in the people business amd your people are responsible for 85 per cent of your success; don't make decisions - learn to give your power away with two powerful phrases, What are you going to do about that? 'What do you think? With the expertise of Wolf Rinke, you're on your way to becoming the kind of manager that everyone will turn to, as you improve efficiency, productivity, and workplace morale. 'Tells you what you need to kw to win in the game of leadership in these turbulent times' -J.W. Marriott, Chairman of the Board & President, Marriott Corp. Put Wolf Rinke's winning strategies to work and you will succeed' - Kenneth Blanchard, PhD, co-author, :The One-Minute Manager .
- Author BiographyWolf Rinke (Washington, DC) is president and founder of a human resources and management consulting company dedicated to helping organizations and individuals maximize their potential. He has been featured on CNN and NBC news, and his articles have appeared in Success Reader's Digest, Bottom Line, Family Circle, Business Life, Selling Power, and Men's Life.
- Author(s)Wolf J. Rinke
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.