About this product
- DescriptionBullying is an ever-present reality that all children experience at some point in their lives, and often it has consequences that spread far beyond childhood. Left unaddressed, excessive teasing and bullying can damage a child's self-esteem and contribute to feelings of depression and anxiety. Now that bullying has moved from face-to-face encounters to the world of the Internet, it is more important than ever to arm kids with skills that can help protect them from the bullies they are certain to encounter. The activities in this book will help your children learn effective strategies to use when faced with teasing, name-calling, cyber-bullying, gossiping, and other forms of bullying and harassment.Don't Pick On Me is filled with ten-minute activities and exercises you and your child can do together to learn how to effectively and safely stand up to a bully. These skills will build self-confidence and self-esteem--assets that will serve your child well through the teenage years and into adulthood.
- Author(s)Susan Eikov Green
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.