All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Start Me Talking comprises some of the finest poetry written in Australia. Paul Kelly's lyrics illuminate the way we live, sometimes with a haunting and savage intensity, sometimes with humour, always with a lightness and simplicity that belies the complexity of the world he is singing and writing into being. In addition to his lyrics, Kelly has written songs with and for many other artists, as well as his 2010 award-winning 'Mongrel Memoir', How To Make Gravy. The lyrics encompass his writing over two decades, from 1984 to 2012, and are grouped by album in chrological order. Also included are lyrics that have t been previously published.
- Author BiographyPaul Kelly, born in 1955, sixth of nine children, grew up in Adelaide, was educated by the Christian Brothers and played trumpet and football in high school. He works as a songwriter and singer, writes and produces for other artists and has released twenty albums, including three film scores. He performs regularly in Australia, America and Europe.
- Author(s)Paul Kelly
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight352 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.