CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a good team? What makes a good team leader? How can I develop my team? If you're looking for answers to these questions, you'll find the answers in this book. Through thirty years of climbing expeditions with friends, Walter Wright has learned a lot about mountaineering, about his teammates and about working on and leading a team. He shares with us the tales of expeditions (successful and t so successful) and the lessons he and his team have learned from those experiences.
- Author BiographyWalter C. Wright, Ph.D., is Executive Director of the Max De Pree Center for Leadership in Pasadena, California. He also served for twelve years as President and Professor of Leadership at Regent College, Vancouver, Canada and for twenty years on the management team of Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena. As one who believes passionately that effective organizations should also be lively relational communities, Wright is invited to speak to diverse groups around the world - religious, nonprofit and corporate. He is a regular presenter for Vistage, an international association of CEOs. Dr. Wright is the author of Relational Leadership: A Biblical Model for Influence and Service; Mentoring: The Promise of Relational Leadership and, most recently, Dont Step on the Rope! Reflections on Leadership, Relationships and Teamwork.
- Author(s)Walter C. Wright
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight245 g
- Width215 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.