Don't Stop Laughing Now!: Stories to Tickle Your Funny Bone and Strengthen Your Faith by Zondervan (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes the best of the best - stories, one-liners, and jokes from some of today's funniest Christian speakers and best-selling writers. This new book, like its best-selling predecessors, is packed with the kind of smiles and smirks, chuckles and giggles that thousands of readers have come to love and expect. It includes some of the funniest stories from today's Christian writers like Barbara Johnson, John Ortberg, Mark Buchanan, Patsy Clairmont, Becky Freeman, Chonda Pierce, and more. Whether the topic is kids, marriage, pets, church, parenting, aging, or life's most embarrassing moments, the writers will help you keep life in perspective by revealing their own foibles, follies, and failings. Realizing that laughter and faith can go hand-in-hand, they offer real-life anecdotes that will keep your world in balance even - and especially - when life gets tough.
- Author BiographyShari MacDonald is the author of numerous Christian novels, coauthor of such titles as The Creative Memories(R) Way , and compiler of several humor compilations, including Humor for a Mom's Heart . She and her husband, live in Portland, Oregon with their twin sons. Shari MacDonald es escritora de varias novelas cristianas y compiladora de varias obras anecdoticas incluyendo Humor para el corazon de una mama. Ella y su esposo, el fotoperiodista Craig Strong, viven en Portland, Oregon, con sus hijos gemelos. Ann Spangler is the author of many bestselling books, including Praying the Names of God and Men of the Bible (with Robert Wolgemuth). An award-winning author, Ann's books appeal to a broad spectrum of readers interested in honestly exploring the connection between spiritual experience and everyday life. She and her two daughters live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Ann Spangler ha vendido mas de un millon de copias de sus libros. La escritora de los mejores vendidos como Mujer de la Biblia, Orando el Nombre de Dios, ella ha compilado muchas collecsiones comicas, incluyendo Ella Quien Rie de Ultimo; No Pares de Sonreir Ahora; y Mira Quien Esta Riendo. Una ganadora del premio medallon de oro. Ella vive con sus dos hijas en Grand Rapids, MI.
- Date of Publication07/12/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleWomen of Faith (Grand Rapids, Mich.)
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnn Spangler,Shari MacDonald
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.