Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by jacko_7
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book that shows you how to prevent the little things in life driving you crazy. In thoughtful and insightful language, author Richard Carlson reveals ways to calm down in the midst of your hurried, stress-filled life. Learn how to put things in perspective by making the small daily changes he suggests, including advice such as Think of your problems as potential teachers ; and remember that when you die, your 'in' box won't be empty . You should also try to live in the present moment, let others have the glory at times, and lower your tolerance to stress. You can write down your most stubborn positions and see if you can soften them, learn to trust your intuitions, and live each day as if it might be your last.
- Author BiographyRichard Carlson, whose PhD is in psychology, is considered one of the foremost experts in happiness and stress-reduction around the world. He is the author of fifteen popular books including the runaway bestseller, DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF...AND IT'S ALL SMALL STUFF, which was named America's #1 bestselling book for two consecutive years, a feat never before achieved in publishing. The DON'T SWEAT books appear in more than 100 countries, with 40 million readers worldwide. In 1997, Richard was chosen by People magazine as one of the most intriguing people to watch in the world. He is married to Kristine carlson and they have two children.
- Author(s)Richard Carlson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1997
- Weight175 g
- Width143 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- kalven201229 Apr, 2016by
This came along at the time that it was needed and is a still a great help.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.