All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple Ways to Keep Your Cool in Stressful Times The new title in the bestselling series DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF - this time for teens and their parents. Anyone who thinks teenagers have it easy hasn't been to a high school recently. As the headlines remind us daily, our teenagers deal with stress in just about every facet of their lives- academically, in sports, social situations, family life, money matters and even work. Now, in DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF FOR TEENS, Richard Carlson applies the same techniques to teenagers that have made his other books required reading for anyone coping with life's everyday challenges. He uses bite-sized chapters and simple, straightforward language to help show teenagers how t to stress out about homework, peer pressure, the opposite sex, parents, and other potentially difficult areas. Topics include- ** Be Creative in Your Rebellion ** Start a Mutual Listening Club ** Notice your Parents Doing things Right ** Be OK With Your Bad hair Day ** Turn Down the Drama Meter ** Take Criticism a Little Less Personally ** Don't Throw Up on Your Friends ** Don't Sweat the Future ** Don't be an Approval-Seeker ** Don't be A Disapproval-Seeke
- Author BiographyRichard Carlson, whose PhD is in psychology, is considered one of the foremost experts in happiness and stress-reduction around the world. He is the author of fifteen popular books including the runaway bestseller, DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF...AND IT'S ALL SMALL STUFF, which was named America's #1 bestselling book for two consecutive years, a feat never before achieved in publishing. The DON'T SWEAT books appear in more than 100 countries, with 40 million readers worldwide. In 1997, Richard was chosen by People magazine as one of the most intriguing people to watch in the world. He is married to Kristine carlson and they have two children.
- Author(s)Richard Carlson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication06/10/2000
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2000
- Weight190 g
- Width140 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.