All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic point and shoot guide is fully updated to include digital equipment and techniques. With advice on camera selection, shooting tips, lighting, composition and creative presentation techniques - all addressed in short, simply written sections - this easy-to-use manual teaches readers how to capture their best-ever group portraits, candids, formals and even action shots. It also features: selecting the right camera for specific type of images; photographing special occasions - like weddings, birthday parties and family reunions; composing portraits for more interesting images; taking action shots of sports and kids; tips for great holiday photos to really capture the memories; creating humorous images or portraits that tell a story; and, sharing images with friends and family.
- Author BiographyCraig Alesse is also the author of Basic 35mm Photo Guide for Beginning Photographers, Take Fantastic Photos of Family & Friends: How to Capture Your Friends and Family on Film (both published by Amherst Media and available from Turnaround).
- Author(s)Craig Alesse
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight183 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.