All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection - Steve's fifth children's poetry book - he returns to much of the word play and wit of the best-selling The Day I Fell Down the Toilet. Using the alphabet as a framework he has written three poems for each letter (including X and Z!). This highly entertaining book will delight all Turner fans and teachers will appreciate the varied poetry forms (shape, limerick, nsense, free, rhyming etc). The fun, witty poems - often written from a thought-provoking point of view - cover such diverse subjects as aardvarks, cars, sausages, love and yo-yos, so there's sure to be something to interest both boys and girls.
- Author BiographySTEVE TURNER is a performance poet and journalist. Author of several anthologies of adult verse, children's poetry and many rock biographies. DAVID MOSTYN is a widely published cartoonist and illustrator.
- Author(s)Steve Turner
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteLine illustrations, diagrams, etc
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Mostyn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.