Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn explosive read . . . Amanda Kyle Williams sets the classic private eye vel on fire. #1New York Timesbestselling author Lee ChildHailed by TheAtlanta Journal-Constitution as one of the most addictive new series heroines, Keye Street is the brilliant, brash heart of a sizzling thriller full of fear and temptation, judgments and secrets, infidelity and murder. He likes them smart. In the woods of Whisper, Georgia, two bodies are found: one recently dead, the other decayed from a decade of exposure to the elements. The sheriff is going to need help to track down an experienced predator one who abducts girls and holds them for months before ending their lives. Enter ex FBI profiler and private investigator Keye Street. He lives for the struggle. After a few weeks, Keye is finally used to sharing her downtown Atlanta loft with her boyfriend, A.P.D. Lieutenant Aaron Rauser. Along with their pets (his dog, her cat) they seem almost like a family. But when Rauser plunks a few ice cubes in a tumbler and pours a whiskey, Keye tenses. Her addiction recovery is tenuous at best. And loves the fear. Though reluctant to head out into the country, Keye agrees to assist Sheriff Ken Meltzer. Once in Whisper, where the locals have love for outsiders, Keye starts to piece together a psychological profile: The killer is someone who stalks and plans and waits. But why does the sociopath hold the victims for so long, and what horrible things must they endure? When a third girl goes missing, Keye races against time to connect the scant bits of evidence. All the while, she cant shake the chilling feeling: Something dark and disturbing lives in these woods and it is watching her every move. Praise for Amanda Kyle Williams and Don t Talk to Strangers There s a new voice in Atlanta, and her name is Amanda Kyle Williams. Julia Spencer-Fleming, New York Times bestselling author One of the most addictive new series heroines since Stephanie Plum. TheAtlanta Journal-Constitution Keye Street is my kind of detective complicated, savvy, flawed, and blessed with a sharply observant dark wit. Joshilyn Jackson, New York Times bestselling author Both Williams and Street should be around for the long haul, so discover them w from the start. Alafair Burke, author of Long Gone The exciting thing about Williams writing is how easily she draws the reader into the drama of the story . . . and she adds eugh twists and turns to keep the reader off kilter to the very end. The Huffington PostFrom the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyAmanda Kyle Williams is the author of The Stranger You Seek, The Stranger in the Room, and Don t Talk to Strangers. Williams is currently at work on her next Keye Street thriller.
- Author(s)Amanda Kyle Williams
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleKeye Street
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.82New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $13.82Trending at AU $16.40
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $22.45
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.