All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever felt frustrated with Microecomics texts? If so, this book is your answer. Don't Worry About Micro is t simply an addition to the long list of first year texts - it constitutes a new type of text altogether. It combines the academic rigour of standard textbooks with the applied nature of study guides and the user-friendly approach of popular publications. A student-focused approach is adopted while the highest standard of teaching quality is maintained throughout. Every chapter is structured like a seminar. This book has the potential to save you a lot of time and can help you achieve better results in your examinations.
- Author BiographyDominik Heckner: Dominik Heckner graduated with a BSc in Management from the London School of Economics in 2006. As part of his degree, Dominik took a number of Economics courses, including one taught by Prof Kretschmer, which led to the writing of this book. He currently works in investment banking in central London. Tobias Kretschmer: Tobias Kretschmer is Professor of Management and Director of the Institute for Communication Economics (ICE) at the University of Munich. Prior to joining the University of Munich in October 2006, he was a lecturer in Strategy and Economics at London School of Economics (2001 - 2006) and a research fellow at INSEAD, France (2000 - 2001). He holds a PhD in Economics from London Business School and an MSc in Strategy and Organisation from the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland). Tobias Kretschmer's research focuses on the economics and management of high-technology industries and the impact of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) on firm productivity. He has taught courses on Managerial Economics, Strategy and Microeconomics at a number of universities and business schools.
- Author(s)Dominik Heckner,Tobias Kretschmer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.