All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 5 to 8 years. Schwoes can be teeny or tall, big or small, but Franklin is the largest of them all! Overweight, his self-esteem droops lower than the many chins that hang from his jowls. Franklin loves to eat! Concerned, his parents take Par-zee-'s biggest Schwoe to the doctor, who gives Franklin some simple advice -- eat less! exercise! -- and a secret incentive to shed his extra pounds. With resolve and determination, Franklin embarks on the challenging journey to become a Schwoe with just one chin. Charmingly illustrated by Bob Stuhmer, young readers will delight in Franklin's transformation and cheer him on as he follows doctor's orders and learns that the biggest reward for all that hard work is a happier, healthier him.
- Author(s)Barbara E. Mauzy
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note49 illus
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.