All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionFranklin Dela Donuthead is a fifth grader with a lot of problems: For starters, his last name is Donuthead. He considers himself handicapped because one arm and leg are shorter than the other (by less than half an inch), his mother is trying to poison him with n-organic foods (like salami), he doesn t have a father, and Sarah Kervick, the new girl, who s mean and totally unhygienic, is attached to him, warts and all, like glue. This is a hilarious and touching vel featuring a neurotic, scared boy and a tougher-than-nails girl who each help the other in more ways than they can imagine. Sue Stauffacher has crafted characters full of wit and sensitivity, with a little anti-bacterial soap thrown in for good measure. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySue Stauffacher is a professional journalist and has been writing a children s book review column for ten years. This is her first novel for Knopf. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Stauffacher Sue
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Weight127 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.