All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe humble donut has developed a bit of attitude lately. It's t just Mexican churros and Italian zeppole that are turning up on the cafe tables and menus of some of the world's premier establishments. Croissant- donuts, lemon meringue donuts and those almost-good-for-you, paleo baked donuts are taking the world by storm. These hot, sticky delicacies are t hard to recreate at home when you kw how (, you don't need a deep-fryer!). Featuring baked or fried, fancy or the basic cinnamon-rolled delights of your youth, this book of donuts offers the very best of tried-and-tested recipes with 50 mouth-watering variations. Get them while they're hot!
- Author BiographyTracey Meharg is a freelance food editor, food stylist and recipe writer, and has formerly worked in the Murdoch Books Test Kitchen. Her blog is dedicated to providing easy recipes for a wholesome life.
- Author(s)Tracey Meharg
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.