All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe heartwarming, decadent donut is making a comeback and it tastes best fresh from the fryer or oven. Homemade, artisanal, and jaw-droppingly delicious, these 50 mouthwatering recipes put store-bought versions to shame. Grab a Muesli Donut for a yummy breakfast. Delight a child with a Marshmallow Chocolate Donut Whoopie. Take indulgence to the next level with Croissant-Donut Bites with Dulce de Leche. For adults only, serve the Cosmopolitan Cocktail Donut, featuring a boozy, vodka-laced icing. Or try churros, zeppoles, and sufganiyot (Israeli jam donuts). There are even gluten-free and vegan options and a Donut Tower Cake. But get 'em while they're hot, because they're sure to disappear in a flash!
- Author BiographyTracey Meharg is a Sydney-based cookbook author, food editor, food stylist, and recipe developer with almost two decades of food publishing experience. Her work has been featured in leading food and lifestyle magazines and cookbooks, in a career that has spanned the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. To learn more about Tracey Meharg, visit traceymeharg.com.
- Author(s)Tracey Meharg
- PublisherSterling Publishing (NY)
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Publishing (NY)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.