All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionJUST DOODLE IT! Be creative and have fun.Draw whatever you want.Go crazy. Get silly. Be totally original. Every page is a new doodle idea!From employees stuck in boring meetings and presidents sitting with cabinet secretaries to kids on a long drive and students waiting for the lunch bell, everyone loves to doodle. But doodling can be much more than a way to pass the time. With pages that start a doodle and then invite the reader to finish it in a totally original way, this book offers doodlers a path to fun and creative discovery. Unlike coloring books that constrain the imagination by making readers stay within the lines, The Doodle Book encourages unlimited expression. It's filled with all types of doodle ideas, including friendly animals, silly people and funny scenarios. No matter how the doodle begins, each page is a fresh opportunity to draw something totally unique and exciting. And since this is only doodling, drawing skills are needed. Doodling is about what one chooses to draw, t how well one draws it.
- Author BiographyJohn Duggan is a profesional illustrator who has done drawing for a number of Ulysses Press' covers. He lives in San Francisco, CA.
- Author(s)John M. Duggan
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight308 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.