All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012, Lucy Scott gave birth to her first baby. Despite her extensive prebaby research, thing prepared her for the momentous task of caring for this new little person. Featuring dozens of funny moments like baby's first lunch out to a forensic view of the living room, this charming doodle collection includes 120 twocolour illustrations and is the perfect gift for Mother's Day, baby showers, or year round fun. Also included are a few doodling prompts in the back of the book so mums can doodle their own firstyear memories.
- Author(s)Lucy Scott
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Note120
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.