All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionSure to put youngsters in a New York state of mind, this book of more than 100 doodles introduces them to the city that never sleeps through local and unique illustrations and activities, from the classic (coloring the lights on top of the Empire State Building) and the fun (creating a subway car) to the just plain wacky (doodling a giant cockroach). The book's convenient size makes it a perfect souvenir for tiny-tot tourists and little locals alike, and the projects require previous drawing skills--just imagination. In addition to five doodle challenges, the book also incorporates QR codes to offer readers free doodles online.
- Author BiographyPuck is the author of the Cool Counting Books series, which includes 123 Boston, 123 California, 123 Chicago, 123 New York, 123 Philadelphia, 123 San Francisco, 123 Texas, and 123 USA. He has worked as a writer, editor, and translator for national publications and publishing houses. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland. Violet Lemay is an illustrator whose work has appeared in American Baby, Better Homes and Gardens, Elle, Family Circle, Modern Bride, the New York Times, Parent and Child, Seventeen, and the Wall Street Journal. She lives in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- PublisherDuo Press LLC
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuo Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Violet Lemay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.