All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionMoving is tough. Being the new kid in school is even tougher. But the hardest thing of all about the move that Doreen Dodo Bussey's family is making is that she suspects it might be because of her. She got into trouble at her last school.On the drive to their new home, her mother gives Dodo a blank tebook, which she uses to chronicle the move, the first days in a new city, and the ups and downs of starting a new school and making new friends. In the process, she reinvents herself as the Doodlebug. Her little sister seems to adjust to everything so easily--why is it so hard for Dodo?
- Author BiographyKaren Romano Young is the author of over a dozen books for children, both fiction and nonfiction, including The Beetle and Me: A Love Story, which has won several state awards, received starred reviews from Kirkus Reviews and Publishers Weekly, and earned her a Flying Start in Publishers Weekly. She lives in Bethel, Connecticut, with her family.
- Author(s)Karen Romano Young
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width132 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.