All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these tales from DOOM PATROL #19-34, the world's strangest heroes have left behind almost every vestige of rmality. Shunned as freaks and outcasts, the Doom Patrol faces mystifying threats that must be defeated-at any cost. These are the epics that introduced Rebis, Crazy Jane, Dorothy Spinner, the Brotherhood of Dada and more!
- Author BiographyGrant Morrison has been working with DC Comics for more than twenty years, beginning with his legendary runs on the revolutionary titles ANIMAL MAN and DOOM PATROL. Since then he has written numerous best-sellers -- including JLA, BATMAN and New X-Men -- as well as the critically acclaimed creator-owned series THE INVISIBLES, SEAGUY, THE FILTH, WE3 and JOE THE BARBARIAN. Morrison has also expanded the borders of the DC Universe in the award-winning pages of SEVEN SOLDIERS, ALL-STAR SUPERMAN, FINAL CRISIS and BATMAN, INC., and he is currently reinventing the Man of Steel in the all-new ACTION COMICS. In his secret identity, Morrison is a counterculture spokesperson, a musician, an award-winning playwright and a chaos magician. He is also the author of the New York Times best-seller Supergods, a groundbreaking psycho-historic mapping of the superhero as a cultural organism. He divides his time between his homes in Los Angeles and Scotland.
- Author(s)Grant Morrison
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width168 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Artist(s)Richard Case
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.