All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Naggaroth besieged by the hordes of Chaos, the Witch King Malekith makes the decision to abandon the Land of Chill and make one final attempt to seize the throne of Ulthuan. Omnibus containing two vels in the End Times series: The Curse of Khaine and Deathblade. The Curse of Khaine With Naggaroth besieged by the hordes of Chaos, the Witch King Malekith makes the decision to abandon the Land of Chill and make one final attempt to seize the throne of Ulthuan. As the druchii march upon the soil of their ancestral home once again, long-laid plans come to fruition and treachery blooms, bringing Malekith closer than ever to his goal. All that stands in the Witch King s way is the Regent of Ulthuan, Prince Tyrion, and the darkness within Malekith s own soul, the call of the Curse of Khaine. Deathblade It has taken decades, but Malus Darkblade has finally plotted, schemed and murdered his way to power, as the ruler of the city of Hag Graef and general of the Witch King Malekith s armies. But his position is imperilled when Malekith orders an all-out assault on Ulthuan with Darkblade in the vanguard. As he wages war on the high elves, Darkblade must decide where his loyalties lie will he follow Malekith to the death, or will he finally rise up and try to claim the throne of Naggaroth for himself? And either way, will he survive?
- Author BiographyGav Thorpe is the author of the Horus Heresy novel Deliverance Lost, as well as the novellas Corax: Soulforge , Ravenlord and The Lion , the last of which formed part of the New York Times bestselling collection The Primarchs. He is particularly wellknown for his Dark Angels stories, including the Legacy of Caliban series. His Warhammer 40,000 repertoire further includes the Path of the Eldar series, the Horus Heresy audio dramas Raven s Flight, Honour to the Dead and Raptor, and a multiplicity of short stories. For Warhammer, Gav has penned the End Times novel The Curse of Khaine, the Time of Legends trilogy, The Sundering, and much more besides. He lives and works in Nottingham. C L Werner s Black Library credits include the Space Marine Battles novel The Siege of Castellax, the End Times novel Deathblade, and the Warhammer novels Mathias Thulmann: Witch Hunter and Runefang. He also wrotethe Brunner the Bounty Hunter trilogy, the Thanquol & Boneripper series, and the Time of Legends trilogyThe Black Plague. Currently living in the American south-west, he continues to write stories of mayhem and madness set in the worlds of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000.
- Author(s)C L Werner,Gav Thorpe,Various
- PublisherGames Workshop
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleEnd Times
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGames Workshop
- Weight499 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.