All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn her astounding third collection, poet Lori Cayer takes on the juggernaut role of steward of human nature and subsequently explodes the myth of happiness through a multi-faceted lens of anthropology, socio-biology, sociology, psychology, archaeology, medicine and philosophy. Hinging on erasure and found material, Dopamine Blunder investigates these fundamental questions as our millennium enfolds with equal uncertainty and trepidation.
- Author BiographyLori Cayer is the author of two volumes of poetry: Stealing Mercury and Attenuations of Force. She serves as co-editor for Contemporary Verse 2 and is co-founder of the Lansdowne Prize for Poetry/Prix Lansdowne de poesie. She has previously served as the Manitoba rep for the League of Canadian Poets and currently sits as secretary on the League's National Council.
- Author(s)Lori Cayer
- PublisherTightrope Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTightrope Books
- Weight159 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.