All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a survey of, arguably, the biggest threat ever to modern sport: doping. Doping and Doping Control reveals the historic course of change and traces the destructive results of doping. It is divided into several regional sections which shed light on the practice of deception in sport through pharmaceutical manipulations, its impact on different societies, and the use of various kinds of drugs and methods. There will be much future work within the EC to combat doping and drug abuse in elite and leisure sports which needs to be fully understood by many of those involved in the sports industry. This volume is an excellent primer and starting point for understanding the issue.
- Author BiographyGiselher Spitzer is author/editor of numerous papers and works on doping in sport.
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationAchen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Notecharts & graphs
- Weight354 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGiselher Spitzer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.