Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the biggest dance of the year and Nikki Maxwell is hoping her crush, Brandon, wants to be her date. But time is running out. What if he doesn't want to go with her? Or worse - what if he ends up going with Mackenzie?!! In the sixth book in the blockbuster Dork Diaries series - w with more than 8 million copies in print - join Nikki, Chloe and Zoey as they tackle the topic of love, Dork Diaries style! Ather brilliant book by Rachel Renee Russell, author of The Misadventures of Max Crumbly (publishing June 2016).
- Author BiographyRachel Renee Russell is a lawyer who prefers writing children's books to legal briefs (mainly because books are a lot more fun and pyjamas and bunny slippers aren't allowed in court). She has raised two daughters and lived to tell about it. Rachel lives in northern Virginia with a spoiled pet Yorkie who terrorises her daily by climing on top of her computer and pelting her with stuffed animals while she writes. And, yes, Rachel considers herself a total Dork.
- Author(s)Rachel Renee Russell
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDork Diaries
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content Noteline b-w throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.